
Today I had such a fun afternoon with two friends who were interested in learning how to decorate with royal frosting. Both girls were really used to lots of baking and they both loved kitchen gadgets (yeah, friends after my own heart!) and we had a grand time together having some fun....
.

As you can tell..... !!
.
First we got the hang of spreading the "flood" stage icing over the cookie.

Don't they look cute in their aprons?
I thought so..
.

Then the fun of piping on the frosting and being creative!
.

Look at all the cute cookies!
They were top students!
They both get A + !!
.
I had lots of fun today!
Thanks so much!
3 comments:
Hi! I have been seeing your blog from a link of one of my friend's and I adore your creativity! I am wondering if you would possibly do a tutorial on your blog about making and decorating with royal frosting? I would love to see your steps. Thanks and keep up with the creativity!
Dear A. I will try to do a tutorial soon, just for you! Thanks for asking and I'm glad you enjoy the blog...
Thanks Candis for a great day! I had a blast and learned so much from you.
Post a Comment