If you have never visited that area, you would be well-served to do so!
It is spectacular.
Last week we visited beautiful Moraine Lake, which is near Lake Louise. There is a road that one drives up to Moraine Lake and it is often closed for the winter in early October - and we have often visited Banff/Lake Louise in mid-October after the crowds subside and we, therefore, have been unable to drive up to Moraine Lake.
Not so this time!
.
Moraine lake is fed by glaciers and has this beautiful color to it.

3 comments:
I'm dreaming of a second honeymoon! I can almost smell the air!!!
OH, MY YES - wonderful memories! J
Funny - Eric and I honeymooned in Banff and never even really got to see Lake Louise in all it's glory - it was still frozen over at the beginning of May...and snowing I might add....some day we'll make the trip back...mid-summer!
Post a Comment