FABULOUS hardly seems like a big enough adjective to describe today.
Perfection. Total perfection.
.
Did I mention that we have a new battery for our pontoon??
.
.
But it wasn't just the weather and the new battery in the working pontoon that made the day so grand. It was the addition of good friends with whom we could enjoy our river cruise.
.
.
and my hubby... hm.... not sure what to say about him....
.
Barbara and I just kept taking one photograph after another...
You can see why...
.
.
a time of refreshments...
.
.
.
2 comments:
How can we thank you for an absolutely perfect afternoon. So relaxing! As I mentioned on the pontoon - therapy. The company, food, and scenery were the best.
Thanks for your friendship. Barbara and Joel
oh my...it's beautiful and making me miss mn even more! enjoyed your pictures immensly. thanks for the little taste! cassandra
Post a Comment