
We enjoyed a wonderful weekend; Friday night and Saturday were basketball games and Sunday was a stellar day, lovely temperatures, no bugs... such a fabulous day!
We relaxed outside in the afternoon and took a walk at Prairie Wetlands Learning Center after Tobias awoke from his nap.

Daddy and Tobias enjoyed swinging together - on the same swing set that Daddy played on in the early '80's!

The slide has been upgraded from the old set. Tobias was brave going down!

John and Wally helped get my hammock chair hung. I bought it last summer and now I am excited to have it hung up! Doesn't it look like fun?

The whole weekend was grand weather, and Saturday Sean and Tobias had some fun together in Grandma's sandbox. It's so much fun to see these two little boys growing up and getting to know each other. We just needed Josiah to complete the trio of the little boys...

All boy.

Saturday evening Daniel's team won the HIT tournament and got these nice new hats.
I was trying to get a picture of Sean and Daniel but Sean decided to just show off the hat, and not his face. He was in such a silly mood.

I did manage to capture this picture but he was moving so fast there wasn't much time for any other pictures of him at that time!

And look at this sweetheart!
She just turned 6 months this past weekend.
Oh, what a honey!
.
(Brooklyn and Preston were gone Saturday afternoon and evening, so I didn't get any pictures of them this time! And we missed Adam and Andrea and the children this weekend. Wished they could have come too.)
1 comment:
oh my word! Emme looks like a different girl! she's so precious! and i love seany's boots with that jersey...haha... great pictures, Candis!
Post a Comment