Sunday, March 28, 2010

Update

Hello friends. I thought I'd post a recent picture of three generations which includes our oldest son and his sweet son and my sweetie...
We just helped our son and his wife and child move from one home to another (a larger home which was only about a mile or so away from their former home)..
.
While we were there we received the sad news that our dear sister-in-law, Martha, passed away suddenly. She had been recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer.
We are grieved and will miss her greatly.
We take solace that she is in the presences of her Saviour!
What a glorious way to experience Easter.

2 comments:

Dan and Christine Lawson said...

I am so sorry to hear of Martha's passing. Thankfully we can hold on to the promise of heaven and know we will see her again. I will be praying for you this week.

Jim and Marilyn said...

So sorry to hear of Martha's passing (we had just heard of her diagnosis of cancer). Our sympathies to you. She was a lovely lady, and such a compliment to her husband. What a blessing to have so many fun memories of your times together.