Saturday, March 20, 2010

Oh, those sailor suits...

I thought my sons would enjoy the memory of their little white sailor suits...
This was taken in August of 1980 (Daniel was born 3 months later...)





Ah, yes, the next summer John graduated to a navy blue sailor suit and Adam got to move up into John's sailor suit and Daniel got a little white one just for him.
I mean, aren't they adorable?
And, for some reason, John did NOT want a sailor suit for his son...




5 comments:

Sara said...

Love the sailor suits! I'll need to find another for T this year.

John said...

Aaarghh! Run away!!! Sailor Suits!!!

Andrea said...

I see a little of Josiah in Adam's smile in the last 2 pics. something about the teeth and squinty eyes. I haven't seen that before.

rdljnrisbrudt.blogspot.com said...

I love the sailor suits....John will be sorry someday he doesn't have a picture of T in one. Do you still have them?

June said...

I remember John and Adam at this age (we were at Elbow Bible Camp). That was the second time we got acquainted, Candis. The first was when John was a year old at Tuscarora. Now, our kids are about their ages.