Monday, March 08, 2010

I finally saw...

I finally saw the Grand Canyon.
Words cannot describe it.

and pictures can barely describe it as well...

though we attempted to capture it in pictures anyway..



BUT there are NO words to describe these people!!!!
Seriously... would YOU take tea out there???

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Isn't it the most amazing place? I was awestruck and felt it was surreal....we happened to be there when there was a full moon over the Canyon and that was incredible. I would love to go back and explore more. Thanks for posting.
San Diego is wonderful too and I love being close to the ocean.....so many great places in Canada and the USA to see.

Gretchen R said...

I haven't been there since I was a little girl, but I remember thinking that the pictures looked dull compared to the real thing. It was almost like the nicest pictures were like as good as black and white and the real thing was in technicolor! Whenever I see pictures I want to say "I know this is pretty...but it doesn't even touch it."

I really need to take the family there next time we're in AZ! Knut keeps wanting to hike down to the bottom and camp there (with a guide) and hike up in the morning. Unfortunately for him, none of his brothers-in-law want to join him on this hike!

Anonymous said...

Felt the same way, Candis! Great memory! J.