Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Getting my money's worth....

When we first became grandparents, it seemed like a great reason to buy some of the cool baby items that were not around when we were parents. I was excited to buy a "pack 'n play" and the "ocean wonders bouncy seat" and the sweet "baby swing" that would swing from side to side or front to back, an exersaucer, a high chair(s), and the fun activity mat with the toys that dangle over the baby, the mirror in the corner, the lights and music... oh yes, I'm a sap for all that kind of stuff. However, I would like to show proof that I have, to date,
.
GOTTEN MY MONIES WORTH....
.










And we're not done yet.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plus you generously loaned it to our first grandchild. (I don't think you thought you were going to have 10 + grandchildren). You are a special friend! Cute pics. J.

Gretchen R said...

We have that same gym-thingy! I picked it up at a garage sale and it's awesome!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful set of pictures, loved them all! l, m

rdljnrisbrudt.blogspot.com said...

Only you would have a picture with each grandchild enjoying this toy! Awesome!

Ekelund Fam said...

That's so great! I was just about to go downstairs and get ours for Sarah. I am just afraid of leaving her on the floor with a 2 year old on the loose. :)