Saturday, January 23, 2010

Who's up next?

How nice that time at Grandpa and Grandma's is something special.
I suppose having someone say "yes" .."sure" "okay" and "whatever you want" is
always a good day.
Who wouldn't want that?

So our oldest granddaughter had an afternoon and overnight visit.
No trucks, blocks or dinosaurs in sight.... instead beads, paints....

hearts and stars.....


Then time for a little thinking...
this great 100 piece puzzle was just perfect, challenging but not so hard that a person would give up... nope, not this gal...



almost done...


All done!
What's next, grandma??


How about a little fun with bread dough?
Heart-shaped waffles for supper
and yes, chokecherry syrup...


Wrapping up the evening with some popcorn and a movie.
After a good night's rest, home again.
Who's next?

5 comments:

meghan said...

Brooklyn had so much fun! thank you for having her! it is so special to be able to spend alone time with grandparents!!

Kari, RN said...

Me, Me!! I wish I could be next! It looks like so much fun hanging out at your house. :)

John said...

Tobias wants to visit soon!

Andrea said...

I have 4 children just waiting for an invitation... :) but they have to go after me!!

The Erickson Family said...

Can I be next?

We just made heart waffles for dinner the other night. Yummy!