Monday, September 28, 2009

Indoor play

This morning I had little visitors.
Yes, we did children's television for a while... then I wanted to be creative so we got out some rice!


Everyone had their own pan of rice.


It felt funny!



But it sure was fun.
.
There's always a vaccuum.
(Next time I think I'll try elbow macaroni though - it's a bit larger..)

2 comments:

Dan and Christine Lawson said...

This doesn't by chance mean that Meghan and Daniel had to take a run up to Fargo does it??
-Waiting to hear when their little girl arrives!!!

Henrik and Carrie said...

Candis, we love to play with pinto beans. They work great and the boys think they are very "crop-ish". We've been using the same beans for almost two years now (farming and construction). Of course I catch one or two in the vacuum every once in a while, but they are pretty easy to clean up!