
We had a nice memorial day, despite the damp weather. Adam & Andrea and the children came and Daniel & Meghan and the children stopped over and later on John & Sara and Tobias stopped by on their traveling towards their home. So, for a brief while we had everyone here and we hadn't planned it. I quickly grabbed my camera for some fun pictures.

The weather cleared in the late afternoon and we all went outside for some fresh air!

The old swing set was still a fun place to play.

As you can tell.

Josiah liked these little horse and riders from the sandbox. He found a sturdy place to set them.

Sean Patrick thought the balls from this "rodeo golf" game were just perfect for his little hands.

Hannah and Josiah had fun in the sandbox..

and then Tobias decided he wanted to see what it was all about.

He was very intent on watching his older cousins.

Preston and Luke found a better place to play - some dirt by the garden that I had not yet planted. These old toys were too big for the sandbox and the dirt here was just the ticket.
Now I have to think twice about planting flower seeds here..
And the "older" kids went inside by themselves after a while and settled together to read books. Isn't this cute?

I snapped a quick picture of my three sons.

And here is the picture of the whole group that Wally took.
I should have put the camera on a timer so Wally and I both got into a picture, but this was all so spontaneous, it just was easier to do this.
It felt great to all be together.
2 comments:
Looks like fun!!!
Bennett has the same Chopper shirt that Josiah is wearing. I love that shirt!
Such great pictures and looks like you had a fantastic time together. What joy!
Post a Comment