
I have this very nice picture frame, perfect for seven. So, since I have, presently, seven grandchildren, I try to keep their updated photos in it. Here is the newly updated pictures in the frame. (I just got new pictures of Timothy, Luke, Hannah and Josiah and also a new one of Sean Patrick. The ones of Brooklyn and Preston are fairly recent as well.)
HOWEVER, come the end of June, I will have to find an eight-opening picture frame when John & Sara's little one arrives! I can't wait!
(I took this photograph outside to try to avoid reflection but as you can see there since is some reflection. Sorry!)
4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL grandchildren! How fun it will be when #8 arrives!!!
Looks great! I'm just so pleased with these pictures.
It's gorgeous!
Those smiles are so sweet. Just a few years ago you never could have guessed what precious little ones would fill this frame. I would just start looking for a frame with 10 spots. I am sure your children are going to keep filling them!
Post a Comment