Monday, April 21, 2008

Dining room paint color

Here is a look at the dining room wall painted. The lower color is the present color of the foyer and will go up the wall here by the staircase (which is not painted in this picture). It will also be the color of the entire living room.

Maybe you can tell more from this picture. It's hard to capture colors in a picture sometimes.

6 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

Fun to see these Candis! I've been checking your blog regularly to see if there are updates.

The Erickson Family said...

Does the space feel larger to you without the wallpaper?

meghan said...

I love how clean and crisp it looks! I think everything will look so fabulous!

John said...

If dad needs something to do I can put him to work down here....

Kari, RN said...

This really looks great! What a huge change with all this remodeling! Are you exhausted yet, or energized from the great results?

Jim and Marilyn said...

I love your colors! It looks very restful. I'm sure that you will love RELAXING in your beautiful rooms some day very soon!