
Okay, okay, here's a reality check... not ALL of my picture-taking efforts are welcomed by the grandkiddies... but I did think the opportunity to get a picture of Wally and me with the seven grandkiddies would be a good idea. They didn't necessarily agree, however.
Ah, such happy, smiling grandchildren. I actually love this picture. It totally makes me crack up each time I see it!
Ah yes, this is better. But not as funny, right?
6 comments:
I'm laughing out loud!! That middle picture is priceless. I didn't realize that Luke was laying backwards at that same time too. Sometimes the "real" pictures say it all...
That second picture is HILARIOUS!!!! How well we know the effort it takes to get a family pic done. I tell you, it is a chaotic blast!!!!! But how wonderful it is to have these precious little ones loving being at gramma and grandpa's home. Our blessings overflow......
SO CUTE!! You can tell there is never a dull moment in the Berge household when the family gets together. And to think there will be another to join in on the fun this summer!!
I love it! Oh those darling children!!
Just wait until there are eight!
my other funny observation about picture #2 is that you are the ONLY one looking at the camera. Not even Wally is "cooperating"! :)
Post a Comment