Thursday, January 17, 2008

One month old


Here is our sweet little Sean Patrick, one month old today. He came to the YMCA for his morning walk. In fact, he's been walking around the track in the Y for many many months.

Sister and brother also joined us for a walk around the track for a few minutes. This view was priceless and I'm so glad I had my camera close by to snap this picture. The two of them walked around the track like this for almost 3 whole turns. Adorable.

4 comments:

Kari, RN said...

That picture of Brooklyn and Preston is really priceless!

Andrea said...

Sean is filling out! I can see a big difference even from Christmas. The holding hands pic reminds me of John and Adam in the woods in Canada...

Candis Berge said...

I thought of that picture in Canada when I saw B and P walking like that. It has always been a favorite picture of mine.

Brooke said...

It's so cute how close they are! And I can't believe that Sean is already a month old, and Brooklyn is 5! Where does time go?

Your project is coming along quite well! I love the way it is coming together!