Monday, January 14, 2008

Kitchen project

Oh my! A happy messy problem - Wally is installing a nice new wood floor in the kitchen and family room.... but in the meantime, no cooking in this kitchen! What you see here is the sub-floor... I will post pictures of the real floor soon.

All the lower kitchen cabinets were removed so that the wood floor could be installed properly.


Here's a view into the family room. Right now most of the new floor is laid, the kitchen is still all in disarray and we have been eating out quite a bit! It's not that bad! As long as I can still have my morning coffee, I'm good.

3 comments:

rdljnrisbrudt.blogspot.com said...

Can't wait to see the finished product. It looks like Wally has good help!

Andrea said...

Boy, things are going to feel so different in there once the new floor is down. can't wait to see the next batch of pictures!

Brooke said...

How wonderful to have a carpenter husband and son! It will be great to see what the before and after pics look like!