I think my favorite pastime with my grandchildren would be reading to them. I am thrilled that they all seem to love books too! (who is that in the back checking out the book too???)
And perhaps Wally's favorite pastime with his grandchildren would be sharing football? Here he is with Josiah, who seems to know his focus is to be on the tv and the game! Not bad for 4 months!
I just love those pictures. I especially love the toys scattered EVERYWHERE in the 2nd picture. You are so good about just letting the kids have a great time. I really appreciate that!! :)
4 comments:
Daniel seems to be known for his ability to sneak into pictures. Kinda like a "Where's Daniel?" excaped!
Of course Josiah knows it is football! We need to get that boy a maroon and gold jersey!
I just love those pictures. I especially love the toys scattered EVERYWHERE in the 2nd picture. You are so good about just letting the kids have a great time. I really appreciate that!! :)
Hey what did Josiah think of those Jersey Giants last night? Wow who would have thought John stayed awake for the entire game!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment