This is the view of the foyer, a nice decorative tile in the center. The front door is off to your right where the tile continues. I am standing in the living room taking this picture. The open door is the powder room. You can also see the built-in shelves Wally made. Hopefully some customer will just love it!
Also in the foyer, when you enter, you look at this nice arch opening. The staircase to the lower level is behind the half-wall. This would be a lovely place in which to display some art. There is a light that will shine onto the wall where the art would hang. The living room is the room you see with the wood flooring.

Here is a view into the kitchen from the living room area. The wood floor includes the living room, the kitchen and the dining area in the kitchen.
Another view of the kitchen - the glass door you see is the pantry door. There is lots of storage in that corner. The door actually says "pantry" on it, etched into the glass.
8 comments:
What a beautiful house. Wally must have a good house cleaner because every room SHINES!
Lovely! What is the square footage? Is it located in Fergus?
This makes me wish I was moving back to Fergus and buying one of Wally's houses. This one looks perfect!
Shannon, yes, the house is in Fergus not too far from Hillcrest in a newly developed area. All the houses are new and very nice. I don't know the sq footage. There is a master bedroom on the main level and 3 bedrooms, a laundry room and a nice family room on the lower level.
I'll buy it! Do you think that you can have it moved to Taiwan though???
Candace...I love this house so much! We looked at it when it was just studs... and we loved it then! If we could, we would buy it in a heartbeat!!
It's fun getting a peek of the inside! What a beautiful home! If I could you would see my things in those pictures and me enjoying it!
Wally this house is perfect. I wish It was here.
Post a Comment