Sunday, October 28, 2007

Birthday celebration

Here I am at the end of the great party. Thanks to Denise for the pictures. There are more over at Andrea & Adam's blog www.bergebunch.blogspot.com
Wally bought fabulous N.Y. strip steaks and John grilled them perfectly for our guests.
Are these boys every not silly in pictures? At least we have great smiles!
These three lovely girls have found a way into my heart. I love my daughter-in-laws.
Our three sons...

5 comments:

The ‘5 PM’ News said...

Happy Birthday Candis!!

Jim and Marilyn said...

A very Happy Birthday to a very special, classy lady! You look great!

Anonymous said...

What a great party!! Thanks, friends - you're the best. JoAnn & Paul

The Erickson Family said...

It looks like you had a great time! Happy Birthday!

Brooke said...

What a fun celebration! Happy Birthday! I think Kevin should talk to Wally for my golden in a few years! I would love a party!