
Here we are in Minnesota with fall colors and crisp air. Today Wally and I went to Maplewood State Park for a nice walk. It turned out to be very warm, actually!
I love fall colors - my pictures just don't capture how nice it was today. I wish fall lasted longer here in Minnesota though. If you blink, you might miss it!!
Hi everyone.
Last evening Grandpa and Brooklyn harvested our pumpkin crop.
(It didn't take long to harvest our four pumpkins! )
4 comments:
I love fall too. Our trees are starting to get really colorful around here. Hiking in Maplewood sounds so fun and refreshing. Wish we could've joined you.
Beautiful pictures - looking forward to hiking in Alaska!!! :)
jml
Hi Marlane!
What great pictures! Fall colors are the BEST! I'm glad you had such a fun day!
Such beautiful fall pictures! It makes me lonesome for Minnesota...thanks for sharing your walk in the woods!
Post a Comment