This is just too sweet not to share. I took this little clip the evening Josiah came home from the hospital. He wasn't quite 48 hours old! He was so alert. (and adorable!)
You forget so fast the movements and actions of newborns! He is so precious! What a joy to add to the Berge family!
What a great video! I especially love that right when you tell him to tell everyone hi, he starts to wave! Smart kid!
He is a movie star already! Looks like some good football hands to us!What a blessing!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You forget so fast the movements and actions of newborns! He is so precious! What a joy to add to the Berge family!
What a great video! I especially love that right when you tell him to tell everyone hi, he starts to wave! Smart kid!
He is a movie star already! Looks like some good football hands to us!
What a blessing!
Post a Comment