Oh, wow! That looks like a GREAT weekend! I love to sail, but the wind that weekend looks a little scary... Beautiful pictures of your fun time!
What an awesome trip! It feels somewhat nestalgic too! I'm so glad you figured out your video on your camera!
Great trip. I knew dad would find blueberries.
What a trip! So fun to live vicariously through your adventures on the blog!
How fun to explore new islands, territory and then do some sailing. Great pictures. I loved the one of the lighthouse.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, wow! That looks like a GREAT weekend! I love to sail, but the wind that weekend looks a little scary... Beautiful pictures of your fun time!
What an awesome trip! It feels somewhat nestalgic too! I'm so glad you figured out your video on your camera!
Great trip. I knew dad would find blueberries.
What a trip! So fun to live vicariously through your adventures on the blog!
How fun to explore new islands, territory and then do some sailing. Great pictures. I loved the one of the lighthouse.
Post a Comment