Saturday, May 26, 2007

Guess who came to visit? Bennett!!

Oh how fun it was to meet Bennett in person after seeing him on his mommy and daddy's blog! In fact, many of us watched throughout the many months of his mommy's pregnancy and waited - oh, so anxiously! - when mommy went to the hospital to give birth. I just remember not being able to leave the computer because I kept checking on the blog for the big news!

Well, here he is in my home - almost three months old and as cute in person as he is on the blog.

I quickly hauled out my infant bouncy seat and other infant items and, of course, my camera!

We had fun taking pictures and then we decided to try to take our own picture together - Bennett, his mommy Shannon and me. It's kind of silly but I just had to put it on too!

Shannon and Bennett, thanks for the visit!



2 comments:

Jim and Marilyn said...

Wow! How fun is that! I'm so glad that you got to have Bennett (and of course his mom) visit you. I loved the pictures. Happy spring!

The Erickson Family said...

Thank you for having us! It was SOOO much fun to see you! Hope we run into you again this weekend!

XOXO,
Shannon