Looks like a fun tea party! I was blessed this week with a beautiful tea pot as a gift, and I thought of you. How fun that you're able to pass on your love of tea to your granddaughter!
What fun you girls can have! I had the privilege to visit Meghan & Brooklyn (Preston was napping) the other day! It was pure joy! I love the pics of Preston in action with his new skill! Now comes the baby proofing!
The pictures are so cute! Looks like you are having way too much fun as a grandmother! How wonderful that you are close by and can do all those special things with them! They are growing so fast!
3 comments:
Looks like a fun tea party! I was blessed this week with a beautiful tea pot as a gift, and I thought of you. How fun that you're able to pass on your love of tea to your granddaughter!
What fun you girls can have! I had the privilege to visit Meghan & Brooklyn (Preston was napping) the other day! It was pure joy! I love the pics of Preston in action with his new skill! Now comes the baby proofing!
The pictures are so cute! Looks like you are having way too much fun as a grandmother! How wonderful that you are close by and can do all those special things with them! They are growing so fast!
Post a Comment