I thought I would post a few favorites from Christmas 2006. Along with photos of the grandchildren is a special photo of our three daughter-in-law's modeling their new scarves and hats and stationery from Grandma Crater (my mom). We finished off Christmas day with a cozy fondue with John and Sara while the others went to Fargo/Moorhead to visit their other families.



4 comments:
I love the pics of the grandkids! I'm sure that you had soooo much fun as a family with all that extra activity this Christmas!
Your grandkids are just SO adorable! I love to fondue and that is what we did on New Years Eve at Melody's. Darlene and Dale were there as well as Mom! Love your pictures! Happy New Year to you and yours!!
Heidi
I love the picture of Christmas fondue! I got to enjoy that tradition with you once and it's such a fun memory!!
Well Congratulations on becoming a grandma again! :-)
Post a Comment