Monday, December 04, 2006

Mr. Squirrel


Another great benefit of living where we do is seeing the squirrels as they scurry around in quest of food. They jump from branch to branch in an amazing display of bravery and skill! The trees and their branches provide a highway for them and it never ceases to delight us as we watch them navigate their travels high up in the tree tops. Here is a really cute picture of Mr. Squirrel looking at us - I love the snow on his face, don't you? He would be surprised to learn he is now on the internet!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

What good pictures. I love it when the snow has newly fallen. Everything looks so clean and bright. But now in Calgary our tempature has risen so the roads are slushy and of course looks not quite so clean and bright!!! And I'm afraid the only birds I have in my back yard are the sparrows. I have to remember that God sees the little sparrow fall, it meets His tender view. Have a great day!

Sharon said...

Oops, sorry. That is not how to spell temperature!!!

The Erickson Family said...

That is an awesome photo! SOOO cute!

I miss the snow around Christmas time, but not the temps of the midwest!