
Ah, this is more like it! No more of those mild November days... this morning this is our view outside. We had a lovely little snowfall overnight and, as you can see, it looks very white, clean and wintery. I love the view of the river now when the leaves no longer block the view. The birds, though, are our most enjoyable friends. We have multiple feeders and many hungry birds. This morning Mr. and Mrs. Cardinal watched from a distance - the bright red of Mr. Cardinal stood out easily against the snowy background. Did I mention that is was 3 degrees? Brrr....

4 comments:
It's nice seeing pictures around the house. It makes me feel like we're there with you guys. Only a few more weeks till we actually are! Rest up for those days... :)
I agree, I love when everything is fresh and white with a new snow! I was also thankful, as I was shovelling, that it wasn't heavy snow, but the kind that can be pushed around easily!
No snow here yet! Looks great. Don't let the snow melt before Christmas.
Oh...Candis. I miss MN and especaially River Oaks. Seeing your beautiful decorations and outdoor pictures makes me wish I was there. Thank you SOOO much for your lovely Christmas card! We have your family picture, which is just gorgeous, on our fridge. Your family has really grown these last few years!! What a special gift family is!
Post a Comment