
Here we are, the old folks, gathered in our nice hotel room in the Rundlestone Lodge in Banff. (It has a really cool loft for the bedroom.) We decided to celebrate our birthdays together, complete with gifts (that we switched from person to person causing some laughter, of course) and a cake and candles. We sang Happy Birthday to us and blew out our candles! How blessed we are and we are thankful to God for our loved ones. We pray for all our family members. These Aunts & Uncles are still praying for you!
3 comments:
I am so glad you had such a great time together. Ardy, Laura and I are going out for lunch tomorrow so we will get caught up on each other's lives then.
Wow, thats alot of Berge's!! Hi Candis! Thanks for your comment! I am glad you remembered me!!!! I was looking through some of your pictures here and it is SO fun to see your family all grown up! They were still babies when I saw them last. Your grandchildren are adorable!! Please keep in touch! I will say HI to Darlene and show her your page! Maybe I will get her onto this blogging deal! Bye for now!
Heidi
Hi ahain! Darlene is right here with me and we just looked at some of your pictures. *what cuties...isn't it fun being grammas. Email soon* That little note was from Darlene! Take care!
Post a Comment