Monday, September 04, 2006

State Fair

Today was the last day of the Minnesota State Fair - and the weather was perfect so we (John & Sara and Wally & I) thought we'd join the throngs of folks enjoying what is known here as "the great Minnesota get-togther!" Everything you can think of is available to eat, most of it on a stick, and some things you would never have thought of to eat is also available! Here Sara and I are standing in front of Ole & Lena's "hotdish on a stick" food stand. I think it was tater-tots and meatballs on a stick and cream of mushroom soup available for dipping. Who comes up with these ideas? What a great day we had at the fair!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I don't know why anyone would want to eat hotdish on a stick when you could just eat CHEESECAKE on a stick! Looks like a fun time at the fair. Candis, LOVE the shirt you're wearing - so trendy! :)

The Erickson Family said...

It looks like you had a great time away! Wonderful!

Are you ever going to make it out to the PNW???